- Beginner and Advanced Courses start once or twice a month
- Tuition hours: Monday–Friday 8.00–12.30 hrs, incl. 45 minutes break, i.e. 25 TU per week
- Afternoon and evening courses on request
- Duration: 3–6 months depending on your existing knowledge
- Basic course with three modules, with 100 tuition units each
- Advanced course with three modules, with 100 tuition units each
- Orientation course with 30 tuition units
- Individual Placement Test for ascertaining which course module is the right one for you. We will be pleased to advise you!
- Swapping between the course modules is possible
- Post test for the German Certificate (level B1)
- Subsidy information available on request
After the completion of the integration course, we offer intermediate level courses and preparation courses for university admission (DSH) and college admission (DaF Test).
€ 1,– pro TU = € 100,– per month
The subsidised integration course costs € 1,– per tuition hour. On registration, 100 tuition hours = € 100 must be paid in advance. (Persons who receive social security benefit (Sozialhilfe) or unemployment benefit (Arbeitslosengeld II) can submit an application for exemption from the course fees to the relevant benefits office.)
- An additional cost of € 30 for the learning material may be payable as the course progresses.
Our committed employee, Ms. Ulrike Weber has been responsible for the ‘Learning German in Dortmund` courses for many years. Besides the organisational tasks, she advises the participants in the module selection and all questions concerning subsidy.
You are warmly invited you, we will advise you free of charge and without commitment on your part. Arrange an appointment with Ms. Weber: ++49 – 2 31 – 1 81 10 75